Last updated August 13, 2016
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the website or use one of our mobile applications, we collect your IP address, and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We also may collect certain geo-location information. If you do not agree to our collection of this information, you may not be able to use our Service. If you open an account, we collect the following information from you:
• Account Information - text-enabled cellular/wireless telephone number, machine or mobile device ID and other similar information.
• Identification Information - your name, street address, email address, date of birth, and SSN (or other governmental issued verification numbers).
• Device Information - we also may obtain information about you: (a) from your mobile device such as your device type, machine or mobile device identification number, geo-location, time zone, language setting, browser type, and IP address, and (b) from third parties for purposes of transaction processing, identity verification, fraud detection or prevention and other similar purposes. For fraud prevention purposes, we also may link your machine ID with the machines of others who use your same payment information.
• Financial Information - bank account and routing numbers linked to your Evergreen Pay account.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure service. Therefore, before allowing you to use our Service, we may require additional information we can use to verify your identity, address or other information or to manage risk and compliance. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification, fraud prevention and similar services.
When you are using the Evergreen Pay service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention and other similar purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 21.
When you access the website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
For example, we send a "session cookie" to your computer any time you log in to your Evergreen Pay account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page.
You are free to decline Evergreen Pay cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your personal information using third party servers located in secure data centers in the United States. Your information is protected by physical, electronic and administrative safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls, data encryption and tokenization, we enforce physical access controls to our office and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your Evergreen Pay password or PIN with anyone.
If Evergreen Pay learns of a systems security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Evergreen Pay service, you agree that Evergreen Pay may communicate with you electronically. Evergreen Pay may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice of a security breach) you should contact us at email@example.com.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, secure, and personalized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• Provide the services and customer support;
• Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• Prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service;
• Customize, personalize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
• Send you updates about new products and services;
• Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
• Perform other duties as required by law.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIN THE EVERGREEN PAY NETWORK
To process payments on Evergreen Pay, we need to share some of your personal information with our partner financial institutions. We will not disclose your bank account information to anyone you have paid or who has paid you through Evergreen Pay, except if we are required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
Evergreen Pay does not share your personal information with third parties for promotional or marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with:
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if Evergreen Pay is compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, when it is necessary to do so to comply with law, or where the disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of the Evergreen Pay Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
• Third party service providers who assist us in providing services to you or who provide fraud detection or similar services on our [or any vendor's] behalf.
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (for example, fraud prevention, payment processing, or technology services); Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Other third parties with your consent or at your direction to do so.
HOW TO ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and update your personal information in your account settings at any time by logging in to your account.
HOW TO CONTACT US